Saturday, September 27, 2008

4L BREAKFAST @ SIMPANG on thursday! (25th Sep)

THE PHOTOS ARE FINALLY UP!! my camera cable decided to cooperate after screwing up so much yesterday! (please click and save)


first shot...

LOL LOOK AT HAONAN AND CHONGRUI!! 4L guys can't stand still to take pictures LOL.


the better shot haha :D


....who is this?!?! ITS SHEENA NEO!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Coming to school was kinda a bad idea. KINDA.

Firstly, it was the torrential rain. Even with the gigantic care bear umbrella, my entire skirt got wet along with a portion of my socks while walking walking to terie's van. Which was probably just less than a 50 metres from my block. Terie got freaking wet too, but the condensation on the windows were quite pretty in a sense.

The drive up the hill took forever due to the massive jam. Humans can walk much faster than the van can drive. Seriously. But due to that, assembly was cancelled (Y), and people didn't have to serve detention for being late.


Secondly...lets skip the double geog periods, they were plain crap.

The rest of the lessons weren't too interesting, though the class got pretty entertained when Mr Poh got SO DAMN HIGH when doing some gay maths sum on the board. Genius, yes. A genius with a transparent shirt 8D

Bio was spent on a paper and sitting next to Leona's fun cause eh, we draw on each other and do stupid stuff so that's great. Entertainment while studying. Though leona's making me a little crazy these days. I was asking miss poh about the role of the seminal vesicles and well, it came with a little question, HMM.


During recess, I added THREE FREAKING SPOONFULS OF CHILLI INTO MY FISHBALL SOUP (noodles seperate). the first spoonful killed my tongue, but the soup became sweeter and less spicy after each additional spoonful o_O killed my stomach after that, anyway.


After school, I went to the library with Sheena, Terie, Felicia to study. Sheena left after awhile while Yuncheng came to join us (to teach felicia maths HAHA). Was completely NOT productive for me because the freaking cubicles irritate me. They should put those sliding windows so we can talk to each other (to ask questions).



Left for Eastpoint after awhile. Its the first time in 9 months since I've walked down the hill alone I THINK.

Didn't do too much studying at eastpoint 'cause I couldn't concentrate. DAMNIT I NEED NEW EARPHONES. Saw loolooanqi there, and I'm reminded of my friday choir practices ): I miss you guys alot!

Anyway, I saw this very cute girl (daughter of a worker there) sitting near the entrance when BK was about to lock their doors. How I wish I've taken a picture of her ): A lady sighed at me and gave me a very weird look after I left. Anyway....


Here's what I saw at eastpoint:

(there was a GOLDFISH competition outside BK)

...


what a freaking big fat fish!!!!

Seriously speaking, I wouldn't give a shit about fishes (I have a few kois at home and the last time I looked at them was probably a month ago), but I was bored so.... Fishes are..boring.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`


Last thursday's breakfast at simpang with Kaiying, Annia, Anna, Ashley, Siyun, Alicia and I. They didn't want to take a picture so here's Annia with our drinks ^_^ (hope you don't mind that I posted it up haha)


The day I left my wallet in class and had to borrow money from annia to buy the standard ticket.



The day where kaiying and ashley went with me from 85 to mrt back to 85 and back to school and back to mrt after I found out my file was missing... (THANKS AGAIN!)


the corridor when we reached...


AND DAMMIT, SO THE FILE WAS HIDING UNDER MY TABLE ALL ALONG WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS AT 85 AND HAD TO WALK ALL THE WAY THERE AND BACK TO AHS?!?!?!


we saw FREAKING BIG EARTHWORM on the way to school!!!! do you know how big it is?!?! (for an earthworm)


WHAT?! THE SIZE OF MY SHOE?!?! (it looks smaller cause its body is not straight)


We also took videos of ourselves playing at the playground haha :D


the cat near our school, ain't it a cutieee ^_^ (but its eyes are STILL not as BEAUTIFUL as the one at terie's block. Its eyes were....very very beautiful, really)



Fm Static - Tonight.

I'm hooked onto the song, and have put it on repeat ever since I got it ty.
Its not PARTICULARLY nice (not my favourite), but still very nice. Oldies are still unbeatable though hahaha (Y)



The police - Every Breath you take

Anna sent it to me last week and I heard it again on "Don't forget the lyrics"! The girl was REALLY good btw, I love that show! just that my tv time will be cut short from 3 hours a week to....1 or none o_O



John Lennon (Imagine) - the beatles

classic hmm. I've put it on imeem repeat!


k its 3 am now, I'm gonna sleep in an hours' time. Since I did practically nothing today, I shall do work at night. Its quiet and I can concentrate better, anyway.

No comments: